Second Year expands on the skills and core values of 1st Year to further develop, fortify, and release mature believers. You will learn leadership principles to establish the Kingdom in every realm of society.
GROW IN GODLY WISDOM AND CHARACTER
LEADERSHIP, COACHING, AND MENTORING
Lessons and exercises infused and backed with Scripture introduce practical tools to increase your understanding of different personalities and communication skills for every situation.
· Empowering NOT Controlling Conversation
· Healthy Confrontation Techniques
· Delivering and Receiving Positive or Negative Feedback
· Learn the leadership model of Jesus and Family
WITNESS, EVANGELIZE, AND PREACH
Revelatory teachings on dreaming and co-laboring with God, and praying His plan for your life will position you to receive His power and love, revealing God’s kindness and goodness to the world.
Virtues and core values are powerfully exhibited when birthed in secret with God. In this place, the performance, pride driven mindset succumbs to God’s overwhelming love and peace.
Practical guidelines of sermon composition and preaching techniques taught and practiced in class will:
· Increase Confidence In and Revelation of God’s Word
· Illuminate how the Word and His faithfulness is woven into the fabric of your life
PROPHESY, HEAL THE SICK, CAST-OUT DEMONS
Clothed with humility, walking in love, submitted to authority and others, God’s grace and power will take us places we never dreamed, accomplishing things we never imagined.
These equipping skills will be released and refined as you:
· Organize Outreaches to the Community
· Serve and Minister In and Outside the Church
· Mentor and Lead 1st Year students